Hedo II - November 14-21 2009!

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
  1. locogringo
    locogringo
    Hi all - Many thanks to A & R for putting this together! We're 2nd timers heading to H2 for the LoveVoodooFest - We're counting the days (and there are waaaayyy too many of them at this point) until we're back at Delroy's enjoying some rum and good company.
  2. kelnjo
    kelnjo
    We'll be there 11/18 thru 11/22!! We've been to H3 twice, but never to H2. We can't wait!! Thanks to A & R for creating this group...we can't wait to meet everyone!!
  3. Chuck_Becky
    Chuck_Becky
    Hi everyone....We will be there Nov 14th - 21st. Thanks A & R for creating this group, it's great to see others that will be there for Lovevoodoo !! Look forward to meeting everyone....
  4. A & R
    A & R
    Welcome everyone and hello! We're sooo excited for the trip, we can barely wait! It's pretty much all we talk/think/dream about

A little background of us - this is our first trip to Hedo. I've been to Jamaica without R but I think this trip is going to rock the pants off the last trip. We're really excited to meet new people and make friends online before the trip. We've met some amazing people already, and it's only April!

If you ever want to chat on Yahoo Messenger, our messenger nickname is Cheekyhoney. We can't wait to meet you all!!

- A
  5. S&C
    S&C
    Hey all. To echo the group thanks A & R. This is our third trip second to H2 and same week as last year. For some reason this week has lot's of great folks who know how to make Hedo even more magical (if that's possible)

Any folks live near NJ. We learned about a Hedo reunion, that happens annually, at the nude beach at Sandy Hook and plan to catch up with some friends at the end of the Summer. We look forward to getting to know all of you!

PS trying to get my beautiful wife to post some pictures for our avitar (please send encouragement)
  6. locogringo
    locogringo
    To Mrs. S&C: Consider this as encouragement!!! Go on and show off that moneymaker
  7. A & R
    A & R
    Ooooh, pictures pictures please! I get bored if there are too many words...

We're not anywhere close to the East Coast unfortunately, so no inbetween get togethers for us unfortunately. I could see this being an annual trip for us though - we've had so much fun already meeting people I can't imagine how fun the actual trip is going to be!

- A
  8. A & R
    A & R
    Speaking of photos, thought it would be fun to post a couple I took of myself about 2 weeks ago in one of my new little Hedo outfits. Maybe this will start some more photo posting

Smooches!!

- A
  9. locogringo
    locogringo
    Also nowhere near the East coast (sigh, I'm originally from Rhode Island, now I'm in the middle of a corn field). Hope you have a blast though!

Jeff
  10. kelnjo
    kelnjo
    love, LOVE, LOVE the pics!!!! Was wondering if the "theme nights" were the same at H2 as they are at H3 or if they're different? Anyone know? Guess if all else fails...NAKED will be the way to go. heehee
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast