Hedo II - November 14-21 2009!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
  1. lilinbobby
    lilinbobby
    Well, I will be the girl with the black hair and pink Yankee cap wearing a rhinestone belt and Bobby will be...well, the naked Latino man with me? LOL!! We're down with the 4h "handshake!" HAHAHA Can't wait to see you all!
  2. mugs1234
    mugs1234
    Got the hand sign, but since I'm the only 6'4" latino guy there I think I'll stand out. Tall, dark and most likely with a big smile on my face!!!! It been fun on here but I can't wait to meet all of you. This forum is such a great place to get to know people and break the ice before you get there. Everyone have a safe trip, see you there.

Lilly are you going to wear the rhinestone to the pool? Nice touch while being NEKKID!!!

Don't forget the plan, on the plane, in the bus and at the pool. hahahahaha! see you soon.
  3. lilinbobby
    lilinbobby
    Oh yes, I must accessorize. Got me a couple of hot bling bling belts and some tattoos! LOL...You get to see the tattoo on my back that Bobby actually designed and drew. Too unique for me to explain. Got a tattoo of some japanese symbols and butterflies on my side and a celtic cross with a Lily in the middle on my thigh...Guess we won't be hard to miss!! LOL

p.s...Dave (Mugs)...no one can possibly miss you!! LOL

We are so ready!!
  4. locogringo
    locogringo
    Wow, so now we're even flashing gang signs - This group is too much. It's Friday, and between work, and driving up to Chicago this afternoon, this is going to be our last post. On the awesome side though, by this time tomorrow we'll be in the in the air and on our way!!!

Can't wait to meet everyone there!!!
  5. minsguy89
    minsguy89
    at the airport...just a few more hours & we'll be there! wwooooohhhhoooooo! see ya there!
  6. Chuck_Becky
    Chuck_Becky
    We are leaving in about 30 minutes for the hotel and then on the plane at 6 in the morning !!! Can't wait to finally meet everyone from the group!! See ya saturady.
  7. kelnjo
    kelnjo
    *deep sigh* we've got until Wednesday morning...our flight leaves at around 8am, so we're outta the house by like 4am to drive over to the other coast (Ft. Lauderdale) to the airport and then on our way...WOO~HOO!!!!
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718