Thread: Saying Hello

Saying Hello

Howdy, everyone!

I'm grateful for this board. My wife just heard about Hedonism III from a co-worker, and the subject has come up more than once in the last week.

We have a night in the Sybaris in Mequon, WI on Thursday night (basically, king whirlpool suite with steamroom, robes, mirrors on walls/ceilings, no windows), and I am certain that we'll end up planning a trip in the middle of all the decedance!

I just joined today to learn more about the resort and whether it's what we're looking for! So far, so good!

Blog Entries
    Wecome to the boards. Is Hedo what you are loooking for? It is if you want to have more fun than you thought possible, where you will meet new friends. Are looking for someplace where you can let your hair down? Can you laugh at yourself? Do you want to return with a stronger bond with your SO than your thought you could achieve? Then Hedo is for you. If you have any questions ask or send a PM. Nothing is off limits. Read the previous posts and trip reports.

Thanks!

I have read some trip reports, and it sounds perfect for us.

We are unhibited and have exhibitionist tendencies. We are each other's puzzle pieces, thanks to experience being over 40 and leaving previous marriages for each other because we just turn each other on so hard!

She is looking for a place to show off, connect further with each other, do some fun people watching, and having a lot of laughs.

My only hope is that she can grow away from some jealousy issues! Until we met, she was very open and ready to do anything. She still is, but doesn't like the thought of me doing anything with anyone else (hell, I still get shit for having been married before I met her!). Anyway, I'm looking at this as a potential tonic . . . we set some good ground rules, and I only want her, anyway! Never strayed, and only want to have fun.

The pressure is on me, I guess, to keep her feeling safe. No worries.

Your comment about the stronger bond with my SO makes me think this will be a fun trip. Plus, she's excited to check it out . . .

It certainly is no Sybaris.

Good luck!
    Sex is a two-way treat

HIII
    April 10th-15th, 2008
    March 31st - April 7th, 2009
    March 21st - 28th, 2010
    March 26th - April 2nd, 2011

www HEDO AMIGOS com
    March 26th to April 2nd ~ 2011
    Hedonism II ~ Negril, Jamaica
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Hi everybody!!!!!!

my wife and I are doing some research on Hedo to plan a trip. We hear of this place from alot of people and its all the same "FUN FUN FUN "

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We have no problems to report with the wifey being a newby back in April. Flirting is off the table, if there are jealousy issues. Make her feel like the one and only and she'll relax.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Read the trip reports, you learn alot about the resort that way as well.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JGMadtown View Post
    My only hope is that she can grow away from some jealousy issues! Until we met, she was very open and ready to do anything. She still is, but doesn't like the thought of me doing anything with anyone else (hell, I still get shit for having been married before I met her!). Anyway, I'm looking at this as a potential tonic . . . we set some good ground rules, and I only want her, anyway! Never strayed, and only want to have fun.

The pressure is on me, I guess, to keep her feeling safe. No worries.

Your comment about the stronger bond with my SO makes me think this will be a fun trip. Plus, she's excited to check it out . . .
    I think you will find that it will exceed your expectations. Do talk abut boundries and issues but keep an open mind. Relax, you guy's will do great and have the time of your life.