Thread: Areas where Clothes are Required

Areas where Clothes are Required

While we are excited to spend time nude in the ares where we are allowed to we were wondering what kind of attire the guys and gals wear in the restaurant areas/night clubs/piano bar/hotel hallways area. Since we are traveling at the end of June we figured it would be hot tempurature wise and wanted educated advice from people who have been there at that time! Thanks!

We travel at the end of July/start of August, and from what I saw when I checked the weather guides it seems pretty close.
    For the guys, a button up shirt and cargo shorts is pretty much appropriate all the time. Most evenings the ladies are dressed to the 9's in sexy little dresses or lingerie. I know, double standard, but as a guy I am not going to argue against it. The restaurants would like all your sensitive bits to be covered, but "covered" is a term loosely used. Gauze or net suffices. As for the piano bar and disco, the nightly theme always works, as does the aforementioned sexy outfits aka slutwear. I am sure more people will chime in too. Cheers!
    Nick (and the napping Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

To add to the above, during the day in the common areas, the buffet and the Scotch Bonnet, a pair of shorts, or even a towel seems o.k. for men. For women, swimsuits or cover ups are fine.

What areas, including which restaurants, REQUIRE clothing?

I'd prefer to spend as much time nude as possible - so I'd like to know where I can/can't go. Is nudity allowed/accepted in the clubs on theme nights?
    Northwest Pup & Kitten
    Looking forward to our first visit to Hedo III
    (We don't swing - just FYI.)

I think you'll find that all of the dining areas require some sort of cover. The common areas of the resort are not "nude" areas. While I have seen people asked to cover up in the dining areas (including Munasan, Pastafari, the Scotch Bonnet and the buffet) I think a lot of that is determinate on the crowd that is at the resort during that time. I believe if you go by the "laws" that the resort is to follow, the only true "nude" area is that which is quarted off as the Nude Side. I think they get away with the quad as being clothing optional because of the surrounding buildings. Technically neither of the Hedo resorts are nudist resorts, in the true sense. That is, if I understand what i was told once by management.

Quote Originally Posted by rick and becky View Post
    While we are excited to spend time nude in the ares where we are allowed to we were wondering what kind of attire the guys and gals wear in the restaurant areas/night clubs/piano bar/hotel hallways area. Since we are traveling at the end of June we figured it would be hot tempurature wise and wanted educated advice from people who have been there at that time! Thanks!
    The dining areas pretty much want all the naughty bits covered. Disco varies with the crowd but nude it not a usually big deal there. Naked dancers (primarily female) have been spotted in the piano bar. After say 10 pm or so the rules are loosely enforced and you can go nude pretty much anywhere. Well they do want the naughty bits covered for the midnight buffet but a towel works just fine. It can be pretty hot and humid at night so naked is good, and thankfully there are lots of pools to cool off in. A midnight naked slide run is always fun too.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Agree with the other posters. The only place you can EAT nude (other than.. well.. that is another story) is the Nude Grill/Bar. Other than that, you really have to be covered. However, I have gotten away w/ very very sheer dresses/lingerie at the restaurants. I have seen some nudity at the piano bar, but more so at the Disco..

During the day, I usually have a sarong/bathing suit or the like to go to non nude areas (Scotch Bonnet, lunch buffet, main bar, etc.). is really setting in!

Cheers,
    G
    AWOL in Hedo
    7/30-8/9

The only place that we found gets a bit fussy about attire at night is pastafari, and that was only last year. Could have just been the staff that night. All other eating places seem to be fine as long as it is some form of cloth.
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 19 - 26, 2014
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 18 - 25, 2015

T11 With The Cocktails Crew!!